Holy crap it's Sunday already.
Sorry that this post is a little late! Even though it's only a couple of hours behind I felt so bad when I realised I had missed my "post time". Dammit! At least it's still Sunday aha.
Thing is, I don't have a clue of what to post! While I was wracking my brains for an idea I suddenly had a comment from the lovely Rin who had given me an award! Thanks Rin, you've saved me ;D
Rules rules rules:
- If you are nominated, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who has given you this award. That's common courtesy
- Include a link to their blog. That's also common courtesy
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who has nominated you 7 things about yourself
Okidos! Let's do my nominations first then shall we? This one was actually pretty easy for me as I've followed quite a few new blogs recently! :3
- I tend to ramble about anything and everything
- I'm actually quite shy so I talk a lot when I'm nervous to try and cover it aha~
- I like food
- And cake. Cake is good. If you have some cake lying around you might find it mysteriously disappearing
- I pull the most amazing facial expressions that I scare myself sometimes. Below is an example.
- I'm a bit of a shop-a-holic
- I daydream waaaay too much
|See what I mean?|
Eurgh I'm so sorry how this post is extremely short, but I really don't know what to write at the moment! I've been so busy with uni work and spending time with my family and friends that I hadn't had time to prepare this post >< Please forgive me ;_;
But before I go I just want to mention that my close friend Jess is doing a Race for Life against breast cancer, and she needs people to sponsor her!
She's trying to raise around £50 and she's nearly there but needs more~ So please sponsor her! It's for a really good cause and even something like £1 would be brilliant.
Thank you so much guys! :D