I miss gyaru blogging. Back when I first started in 2010 the blogging scene was booming; almost every gyaru out there had a blog, but then instagram/tumblr/twitter/fb rolled around and people found it easier to upload pictures than to write posts about them.
But I still have hope that some will return, or that new ones will crop up, so I’ve written a post on 60 gyaru blog post ideas to help give you a little boost!
60 Gyaru Blog Post Ideas
- Share your favourite gyaru false lashes
- Have you bought any new makeup lately? Do a makeup review!
- Your gyaru makeup routine
- Beauty haul post
- Write tips on how you look after your skin when doing gyaru
- Share a gyaru makeup/hair tutorial (or create one!)
- Seasonal gyaru looks e.g. Christmas gyaru, Halloween gyaru, etc
- Your before and after wearing gyaru
- Nails of the day
- Tips to make your makeup last longer
- Share an embarrassing moment (could be whether you were in gal, or outside)
- 10 things you can’t live without
- Your favourite gyaru blogs
- Favourite anime series (if it involves gyaru, then even better!)
- Share your gyaru goals for the year
- If you could hang out with one inspirational gyaru, who would it be? What would you do?
- Your favourite editing apps
- Write about your strengths and weaknesses
- Your favourite instagram accounts to follow
- Write advice on how to host gyaru meets
- Write about a fashion trend you’re loving at the moment
- Your gyaru wishlist
- Outfit of the day
- A collection of your favourite outfits
- Fashion haul post
- Share your advice on how to be a budget gyaru
- What’s in your bag?
- Your favourite gyaru brands
- Mix up gyaru with another jfashion style
- Give advice on building your gyaru wardrobe
30 Day Gyaru Meme
My friend Bunny and I created this meme when I first started out in gal, and it helped me out so much in coming up with ideas for gyaru blog posts! You don’t have to do it everyday (you could even spread it out if you want to, like I did) but with this you have at least 30 different blog post ideas.
- When did you start dressing gyaru?
- A picture of yourself with fifteen facts
- What’s your best and worst experience with non-gyaru?
- A picture of a memorable night
- What do you love and dislike about gyaru?
- A picture of something you want to do before you die
- Your favourite accessories that you own.
- A picture of something you wish you were better at
- Your wish list
- A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
- If you could have any dress for free what would it be?
- A picture of someone who has made a huge impact on your life
- Name the best websites for gyaru
- A picture that makes you laugh
- Who’s your gyaru inspiration?
- A picture of your typical night
- Show a photo for every year (or month if you’re new) that you’ve being into gyaru
- A picture of your favorite memory
- Share your best tips
- A picture of your most treasured item
- How did you come across gyaru?
- Take a picture of your wardrobe
- Are there local gyaru in your area? If so where and how many
- Are you a lifestyle gyaru? (If not will would you?)
- Worst hair/wig experience
- What do you wear when you are not in gyaru?
- Did you ever consider leaving gyaru?
- What do you think will and would like to happen to gyaru in the future?
- The gyaru items you have brought over the past 29 days
- Take a beautiful picture of you in gyaru
Hope that helps! I cannot wait to see you start gyaru blogging. If there’s anything you need help with, or if there are any ideas you’d like me to add to the list, then please let me know!