One Item Five Ways: Dark Floral MA*RS Skirt

I love MA*RS; you don’t need to scroll down far to see that I have a deep love for the agejo style, and even though I’ve written a one item five ways post on an older MA*RS skirt I couldn’t help but do one for this dark floral gem that I’ve had for a few years now. It’s just so versatile, and  is the perfect skirt no matter if you are into the older agejo styles or the newer ane agejo – it can be dressed up or down!

So let’s look at how I’d wear this item in five different ways!

One Item Five Ways: Dark Floral MA*RS Skirt

Agejo Princess

This is my favourite outfit out of the whole lot because it’s the perfect combination of cute and sexy. I wish I had a small pink bag in the correct shade to go with it, but for now I’ve just paired it with a cute bag I bought from eBay. I would love to wear this to a summer gal meet!

skirt + top: ma*rs / jewellery: tesco and I think maybe primark / heels: new look / bag: eBay

cute agejo outfit with dark floral ma*rs skirt by hellolizziebee

Old-School Agejo

This is definitely leaning onto the more old-school agejo, and to be quite honest I don’t know if I’m confident enough to wear this outfit yet… I might dress it down by taking off the belt and wearing it with black heels instead, but the trust heels I usually wear are falling apart (and no one wants to see that on the blog).

top: skinny lip / skirt + earrings: ma*rs / handbag: dorothy perkins / boots: boohoo / belt: golds infinity

old school agejo outfit idea

Date Night

I wore something similar to this when I went and had my first photoshoot with an actual photographer *gasp* but I wore it with my butterfly belt, so I’m determined to wear this outfit again! Again, a cute little dark pink bag would’ve been perfect for this outfit, but for now I’ll just use my little black one.

skirt, belt + top: ma*rs / jewellery: tesco and I think maybe primark / bag: primark / boots: boohoo

winter ma*rs coord

Cosy and Cute

Another cute outfit to add to the list! I love anything with cosy elements (which is why I love winter sometimes – any excuse to drown myself in cosy jumpers) however I wouldn’t wear this in the winter – it’s definitely a summer outfit, but one where the temperature gets cooler at night.

hoodie: datura / skirt: ma*rs / bag: eBay / jewellery: maybe primark / heels: new look

comfy agejo outfit

Ane Agejo at Work

I couldn’t help but create an outfit for work, especially because I wear this skirt so often. To make it more office appropriate I’d pair it with some black tights, as the skirt is pretty short! Even though this outfit isn’t as over-the-top as the others, it’s my second favourite.

skirt: ma*rs / blouse: primark / jewellery: new look / shoes: asos / handbag: dorothy perkins

Ane agejo at work with dark floral ma*rs skirt by hellolizziebee

Pin me for later!

Et voila! While I was writing this I couldn’t help but thing of other outfits, so I’m tempted to do a part two post for this dark floral ma*rs skirt.

Which one was your favourite?

Love,
Lizzie xx

hellolizziebee

Lizzie is a gyaru blogger based in the land of Harry Potter and afternoon tea. You can find her either snacking or napping.

Find me on: Web

36 Comments

1. February 17, 2019 / 12:25 pm

I love the cat sandals in the last pic. Absolutely adorable.
    Thank you for sharing.

2. February 17, 2019 / 5:12 pm

That is such a beautiful floral skirt! I love how it can be worn in so many different ways and look gorgeous every single time! The skirt and fluffy hoodie is my favourite one, it’s a nice mix of pretty and cosy. Thanks for sharing Lizzie, lovely post! <3 xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

• February 17, 2019 / 7:37 pm

Thank you so much, Bexa! Yes I love how versatile it is! xx

3. February 17, 2019 / 7:17 pm

My favourite is the first look, but all are so pretty. This is such a gorgeous skirt!

4. February 17, 2019 / 8:36 pm

I love the cosy and cute look! I’m a sucker for fluffy jackets. This is such a cool post! I can imagine it would have been a lot of fun to put together! Thanks for sharing!

• February 24, 2019 / 7:26 am

Thank you so much, and it really was a lot of fun!

5. February 17, 2019 / 8:42 pm

This skirt is so cute! Loving the flower print! And so versatile! there are so many ways to style it! Version 1 is my fav!

6. February 18, 2019 / 10:53 am

I think the first look is one of my favourites as I love the baby pink top, it’s so pretty! But I’m taking such a shine to the cosy outfit as I always lean towards comfort with my own style. That fluffy hoodie looks so soft and warm, I’d just want to live in it. I love how you’ve shown how versatile this skirt is, from all dressed up to work-appropriate. I always love these types of posts, your style is goals!

Alice x

• February 24, 2019 / 7:25 am

Awh thank you so much for your sweet comment, Alice! And yes I couldn’t help but do at least one comfy one because I tend to choose comfort over style haha x

7. Jenny in Neverland
    February 18, 2019 / 4:06 pm

This is such a pretty skirt and all these styles look great but I think the work one has to be my favourite! ❤

Jenny

8. February 20, 2019 / 9:59 am

Damn! I need this skirt! This item is really multi-facetted; it can be sexy, classy, business,…which I love ❤
    I could copy the old agejo look because I have a pink x black blouse/ shirt from diable baiser ディアブルベーゼ(DreamV).

Greets Yume(❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

• February 24, 2019 / 7:24 am

Yes I totally agree – that’s the reason why it’s one of my favourite skirts ever! Yay I can’t wait to see you wear the old school agejo one… Tag me when you do so that I can see! Thank you so much for reading xx

9. February 21, 2019 / 8:52 pm

Such a cute skirt! I love the date night look, I love when you have an item of clothing that can go with so many different outfits! ❤

Chloe xx

• February 24, 2019 / 7:23 am

Thank you so much, I really enjoyed doing this! Xx

• February 24, 2019 / 4:13 pm

Thank you so much, I can’t wait to wear them all!

10. February 24, 2019 / 8:26 pm

I love the skirt & all the outfits are so cute! I think my favorite outfit has to be the last one!

11. February 26, 2019 / 4:29 pm

I love these posts! You always inspire me to make them too. Hopefully I can do one this week when I’m off from work! My favorite has to be old school. I’ve always had a love for agejo but I never tried it. You look amazing in it ♥

• February 26, 2019 / 9:43 pm

Aah thank you so so much! You should try it one day!

12. February 26, 2019 / 6:05 pm

So cute, love all of these but my favourite is probably the date night look!

Anoushka | anoushkaprobyn.com

13. February 28, 2019 / 11:15 am

Love the “cute and cosy look”

14. March 5, 2019 / 7:10 pm

Such beautiful pieces! I simply love being able to style an article of clothing loads of different ways, I think that’s forever the beauty of fashion, being able to reuse an item multiple times 😀 Honestly you did it so well and each look’s fun to rock! Well done Lizzie 😀 <3

xx Lena | https://lenadeexo.com

• March 5, 2019 / 7:12 pm

Yes me too! It’s helped save me so much money, too. Thank you so much!